Data processing information
Data processing information
Why are your personal data collected and how are they processed?
We use your personal data in order to communicate with you and to provide you with the required services or information (hereinafter: the “Services”) which can include the following:
- Planning and realization of events organized by us, forums, webinars, social networks in which you can participate
- For marketing purposes, e.g. in order to contact you and discuss your interest in our services and products, to provide information about us, our associates and partners, such as information about products, promotions or events, including telephone, e-mail and newsletter communication, SMS messages and other notifications transmitted via mobile or web applications
- Consultancy and sales services providing more detailed information about products and services offered by us
- For provision, maintenance, and improvement of services and information at your request, for answering your comments and questions, as well as for providing our support
- Service improvement, including the development of new products, services, features, and functionalities.
Your data may be collected and processed to the extent as necessary for the fulfillment of our responsibilities or in case of legitimate interest in such data or upon obtaining your consent which will be specifically required.
Your personal data will be either stored in our Contacts database or entered into a newsletter or e-mail distribution service, in order to use such data for direct communication with you including telephone communication, SMS messages or notifications via mobile or web application, as well as e-mail communication and newsletter communication with you in order to provide the above-described Services.
Your express consent will be required for use for direct marketing purposes and transfer of your personal data to third parties such as Mail Chimp newsletter service provider.
You are not obliged to provide your personal data and any time you wish to have your personal data erased from our records, inform us thereof using the contact details provided below. However, without having access to your personal data, we will not be able to provide the above-described benefits to you.
If you are under the age of 16, please do not provide any personal data without the previous consent of your parents or guardians which consent shall be submitted to us.
What personal data do we collect and how?
If you contact us directly via:
- the form posted on the website
- social networks
- telephone call
- in person at a company’s office
you will be required to provide the minimum contact details, in particular:
- Name and surname
- Company name
- Address (street name and number, town, country)
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Position within the company.
Information from other sources
From time to time, we can obtain your contact details from third parties, such as public databases, social networks, third-party data providers (e.g. business databases). Prior to using the information from such sources, we will make reasonable efforts in order to verify if legal grounds or obligations exist for such third parties to share such information with us.
Based on your use of our Services, the personal data provided by you can also include certain other information such as location (geographic area) or preferences.
Cookies and other similar technologies
- Standard information about your Internet browser (browser type, language settings etc.)
- IP network address or another address or device identifier (ID)
- Your activities on our website, such as visited web pages and links
- Web pages or other contents browsed by you in order to establish interaction with our Services
- Date and time of the visit, access or use of the Service
- Information relating to interaction via e-mail messages, such as whether you have opened and viewed the message content or called the links contained in the message or forwarded the message.
Information from the diary
When you are browsing the contents of our web pages or using the program support for communication with us, we automatically collect and store certain information in the server diaries. This includes recording and use of data about your registration, (cookies), your device details and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address in order to identify you and keep records of your use of our services.
Who is responsible for your personal data processing?
Your personal data will be processed by the company Login d.o.o. Rijeka, Mihačeva draga bb, TIN: 38862460256, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Data Protection Officer
We have designated a Data Protection Officer whom you can contact with any questions, remarks, objections or other comments regarding our processing of your personal data by using the above contact details.
For how long will your personal data be kept?
We will keep your personal data for as long as they are required for achieving the above-mentioned purposes, i.e. as long as you wish to receive our notifications in accordance with your preferences specified by you at the time of providing your personal data.
Finally, we will erase your personal data at your request, upon receipt of your objection to further processing or consent withdrawal notice.
Who has access to the personal data and whom such data will be shared with?
We may entrust another service provider with your personal data in order to improve our services and your achievement of new benefits within the Services provided, which service providers we supervise and have established contractual relations with them, wherein particular attention is paid to personal data protection.
Your personal data may be transmitted to a third-party newsletter or mail distribution service provider such as Mail Chimp.
Also, your personal data may be transmitted to third persons in response to requests by government authorities or when such use is imposed by law, court order, or competent authorities.
Third countries or international organizations to which personal data may be transmitted
We may transmit your personal data to service providers in third countries or international organizations only if such transmission is based on the decision on appropriateness or subject to adequate protection measures.
What are your rights in respect of personal data processing?
According to General Data Protection Regulation, you have different rights in respect of your personal data processing. In particular, you can at any time:
- withdraw your consent
Besides, at any time you can require:
- Personal data rectification or completion
- Personal data erasure
- Access to and/or downloading of your personal data
- Right to object or to restrict the processing
If you wish to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, please contact us with your request at the e-mail address zaštitapodataka@login.hr or other above-mentioned contact details.
Also, if you think that a breach of your personal data has occurred, you can file your complaint to the Personal Data Protection Agency, Martićeva 14, Zagreb (www.azop.hr).
This notice on personal data processing has been applied as of 23.05.2018 and shall remain in effect pending further notice or amendment of the existing one.